Cam locks are used mainly on timber cupboard doors, drawer fronts, general cabinet manufacture, sheetmetal access panels, acrylic display units and letterbox manufacturing. These locks are supplied with a pronged washer to befixed on the inside to prevent the lock from spinning in the hole and are fastened by a hexagon nut. Features include:
• Round face cam lock
• All cam locks are nut fixed
• All cam locks are supplied with a pronged washer to stop lock turning in the hole
• 200 different key combinations
• Supplied standard with 90 degree movement (12-3 o'clock). For 180 degrees or anti-clockwise, please contact sales staff.
• All FL series cam locks are supplied with 27mm straight cam (CM27MM) fitted.
If you require assistance with your selection please contact us either by email or phone.