Application / Description
Chain type operator for awning windows.
Features and Specifications
• Suits aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges, or non friction stays
• Smooth operation
• Through flyscreen operation
• Maximum opening 300mm, 19 handle turns to fully open
• Foldable knob in handle reduces width preventing damage and interference with blinds
• Retrofits existing MK7 and MK8 Whitco chain winder models
• The chain can be restricted to either 100mm or 150mm opening length via fitment of a restrictor
clip in the base of the chain winder mechanism. The fitment of the restrictor clip assists the window to
comply with Building Code Australia requirements D2.24 Protection of Operable Windows
If you require assistance with your selection please contact us either by email or phone.