Application / Description
Chain type operator provides CYL4® locking for awning windows.
Features and Specifications
• CYL4® One Key Security – Can be matched to most door and window locks for one key convenience
• Suits aluminium or timber awning windows with butt or hook hinges, or non friction stays
• Smooth operation
• Through flyscreen operation
• Push button to lock, key to unlock
• Less than 1mm between locking points
• Maximum opening 300mm, 19 handle turns to fully open
• Can be wound closed when locked
• Retrofits existing MK7 and MK8 Whitco chain winder models
• The chain can be restricted to either 100mm or 150mm opening length via fitment of a restrictor
clip in the base of the chain winder mechanism. The fitment of the restrictor clip assists the window to comply with Building Code Australia requirements D2.24 Protection of Operable Windows
If you require assistance with your selection please contact us either by email or phone.